Monday 7 November 2011

In preparation...

On my run tonight (4.04 km in 21'35'" at a pace of 5'20"), I started assembling a list in preparation for a holiday I've got conming soon. This list used to exist on my phone but that disappeared when I damaged it and had to get it replaced a couple of weeks ago. Such lists used to remain in my head but now I have to write them down:
Find passport
Find European Health Insurance Card
Print flight tickets
Print hotel booking
Print transfer documents
Print insurance details
Cut nails
Visit barber
Wash clothes
Sort running kit
Arrange for use of bank card abroad
Arrange for use of credit card abroad
Buy €50
Download Spooks to watch on iPad
Remember headphones
Find plug adapters
Choose holiday books
Find spare reading glasses
Buy suntan lotion
Buy aftersun
Buy new rucksack
Buy flip flops
Charge camera battery
Charge razor
Pick up prescription
Buy electric toothbrush heads
Buy toiletries
Buy glucose tablets
Trim hair
Iron (if I must)
Pack
Clean flat
Phone my mother
Disable anything smart about my smartphone
That should keep me busy for the next few days...

No comments:

Post a Comment