Tuesday 20 December 2011

He who laughs last...

I've always been a bit behind; always a follower and never an innovator or a pioneer. I'm always somewhere in the middle of the pack and never running out front somewhere. I've never been leading edge, never mind bleeding edge.

I'm currently working my way through Spooks. I first saw the programme during (the last ever) series 10 and loved it so much that, after that came to an end, I went back to Series 1 and started watching them. I'm currently on Series 5 and kicking myself that I hadn't discovered them sooner. The same thing happened with Downton Abbey, except I did manage to discover that after only one series had been broadcast and I've now caught up.

I noticed that between Facebook and Twitter today, I got sent a link to a You Tube Christmas themed video four times by different friends. You've probably seen it before; you more than likely caught it last Christmas or maybe the one before that. I have only discovered it today.

And so, to all the other sheep out there, I give you, The Digital Story of Nativity (Christmas 2.0). And remember the old saying, He who laughs last... doesn't get it.
Today's run at 18:36
Distance4.06 kmTime21:06
Pace5:12 min/kmCadence82 spm
Comments: Quite mild and drizzly.

No comments:

Post a Comment