Sunday 25 December 2011

Now that's what I call Xmas...

As anyone who know's me will testify, I'm not the biggest fan of Christmas. However, that said, I have been known to enjoy the odd mince pie, slurp the occasional dry sherry and tap my foot to one or two Christmas choons. So here it is, Merry Christmas:
Jingle Bells - The Puppini Sisters
All I Want for Christmas is You - Mariah Carey
Santa Claus is Coming to Town - The Jackson 5
Christmas Time (Don't Let the Bells End) - The Darkness
I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday - Wizzard
Merry Xmas Everybody - Slade
Last Christmas - Wham!
Happy Xmas (War Is Over) - John Lennon
Christmas Wrapping - The Waitresses
I Believe In Father Christmas - Greg Lake
Do They Know It's Christmas? - Band Aid
Lonely Pup (In a Christmas Shop) - Adam Faith
Frosty the Snowman - The Ronettes
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer - The Crystals
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! - Dean Martin
Santa Baby - Eartha Kitt
Winter Wonderland - Peggy Lee
The Christmas Song - Nat King Cole
White Christmas - Bing Crosby
Peace on Earth/Little Drummer Boy - Bing Crosby/David Bowie
Walking in the Air - Aled Jones
Fairytale Of New York - The Pogues/Kirsty MacColl
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - Judy Garland
Troika - Sergei Prokofiev

No comments:

Post a Comment